Saturday, September 4, 2010

A bit of a Break

Well, after a few weeks of bloglessness, I have some old muffins to post.

Double chocolate!



Peach!



Healthy Flax Seed.


School's been tough. In the first three days of classes I read 180 pages, by the fourth I read 220, and by the 8th day I had made it above 400 pages. I love everyone in my resident life staff, we had a lot of fun in training. The biggest news relevant to the type of blog that this is is that I'm officially a baker! The coffee shop I am always at (literally--about 6 to 8 hours a day) hired me as the weekend baker. I'm learning a lot from the owner, and getting tons of experience that would normally cost me money and time--time I'm now getting paid for. I have some exciting new baked goods to post up and hopefully some new, original photography of them. I plan on having some great baking stories from The Daily Grind each weekend, too.
~Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Wowzers, that flax seed looks intense. ;) hopefully baking will be an energizing break from all your studying this semester. and i've got to figure out how to follow your blog so everything isn't a week-old!

    ReplyDelete