Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Petite Heat.

Through the past several years, as the majority of my diet has increasingly included healthier food, my palate has altered to desire foods that I had at one point been horrified to see on my plate. Such changes as these have inclined me to adore hot, spicy ingredients.

An amuse-bouche is a small, single bite sized meal. In French it is called "hors d'oeuvre" and in Italian "antipasto." Whatever the linguistic variant, the purpose is to provide either a companion to a fine drink, prompt the appetite of those dining, or highlight an aspect of the main course and possibly a theme of the dinner.

Curried Garbanzo beans with Brussels Sprouts:


Ingredients
Garbanzo beans
Onions
Tomatoe
Cilantro
Curry powder
Fresh and rinsed brussels sprout leaves

Next to working out like a boss (crossfit/cycling), learning German in three weeks, and making money to buy more dishware, I intend to cook/bake/photograph/blog my entire Winter Break. Expect great things.

Cheers,
Evrett.

No comments:

Post a Comment